Welcome To Satguru Darshan Dham
HUMANITY AND FORGIVENESS
Huzur Mahraz Darshan Das Ji stated, “mankind has drifted from the right path and carry bundle of miseries over one’s head because of ill feelings and evil intentions towards others.” He therefore wants us not to bear any ill feeling but love and respect for others. One must forgive others, as forgiveness is a divine quality that brings us near to God. “Learn More
LOVE, SERVICE AND KINDNESS
“God is one and we all are his creations” prophesied all saints &prophets. Blood should not be shed in the name of caste, creed or religion.” Religion adopts different forms with the passage of time. Different religious scriptures like ‘Ramayana’, ‘Mahabharata’, ‘Bhagwad Geeta’, ‘Bible’, ‘Quran’ and ‘The Guru Granth Sahib’ came into existence at different points of time, but the message for the mankind always remained same and that message is of ‘love, service and kindness towards others’. Huzur Mahraz Ji always encouraged mutual love and affection and stood for the unity of the world.Learn More
SEWA,THE REAL DHAM
Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji, the founder and Chief of Satguru Darshan Dham strongly believes in and preaches the essence of Sewa ( Service ) which is rendered in three forms, Namely, Tann ( Physical ), Mann ( Emotional ) and Dhan ( Financially ). Every form of Sewa is essential for bringing perfect order, harmony and peace in the world. In other words, it aims at removing anarchy, thereby making life of an individual more purposeful and meaningful.Learn More
WORKS OF CHARITY IN THE SERVICE OF HUMANITY
Under the guidance of Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji, over a period spanning more than 18 years, Satguru Darshan Dham has been single handedly carrying forward philanthropic activities by indulging in SEWA of humanity through a number of acts of charity. Glimpses of the various humanitarian services listed below may be viewed on the next page:
- Offering 24 hours Guru Ka Langar besides Kirtan & Satsang at Alipur Dera
- Periodical Medical Camps offering facilities of General health checkup, Dental Checkup, Eye Check up by Specialists along with free Cataract Surgeries, Acupuncture Therapy, Provision of Ayurveda and Homeopathy treatment and free medicines, blood donation etc.
- Assisting education of children from weaker sections by providing free coaching, distributing school text books
- Distributing blankets and tricycles amongst poor and handicapped.
- Offering helping hand during natural calamities such as earthquakes.
- Holding inter-cast and inter-religion marriages
- Providing Langar & shelter to pilgrims and travellers visiting Dera while proceeding on journeys to Hazur Sahib, Anandpur Sahib Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine etc. besides encouraging & assisting Mansarovar Yatra, Ajmer Shrine Yatra etc.
- Providing stitching machines and financial assistance to widows.
- Creating public awareness by taking out processions in support of world peace, national unity, against drug addiction etc.
OUR MISSION- DAS DHARAM
Mahraz Ji said, "our society has been divided in many ways. We are divided in many religions, castes, creeds and sects. In fact we have gone astray from the real path of dharma, i.e., the path common for the total mankind.Learn More
Creation of sufficient resources to meet the increasing relief works has recently been felt in the mission. Even decision for setting up a cancer hospital at Math (near Vrindavan, U.P.) is held up due to lack of funds.Learn More
Mahraz Ji performing Arjoi
His Holiness Huzur Mahraz Darshan Das Ji, iterates that devotees of “Das Dharama”, should perform the Arjoi at the start of each morning.
Arjoi channels flow of torrential blessings from the divine Lord.
Our Humanitarian Services
Satguru Darshan Dham
Charity ProgramsBelow Details
Educational AIDBelow Details
Medical AIDBelow Details
Social UpliftmentBelow Details
Spiritual ActivitiesBelow Details
- Medical Camp - 11 Aug 2015