FOUNDER & CHIEF OF SATGURU DARSHAN DHAM
Honoured with Dharamputra Award, Nationally & Internationally famed, the noble & pious personality, Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji is the present master of the spiritual seat of SATGURU HUZUR MAHRAZ DARSHAN DAS JI, the founder of ‘DAS DHARAM’.
The earlier name of Mahraz Ji was Das Balwant Singh Ji. He was born on 8th May, 1956 at Village Uda-Pad, District Jalandhar, Punjab (India). Satguru Mahraz Darshan Das Ji bestowed upon him the title of Teer Tarakkari, which provides the inspiration for living in high spirits.
Tarakkari (The weigh balance) is symbol of the revered principles of justice & social equality and reminds one of the Lord of Justice Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Teer (the arrow) points towards the lifting of arms against the evil forces of social injustice by Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
Mahraz Charwinda Das Ji rose to this revered position, which inspires even the Kings to bow their heads) by virtue of his service to the mission, Naam Simran and his Full Faith in the Guru. He was anointed as His successor by Huzur Mahraz Ji by issuing a Hukamnama from U.K. much before his assassination. Accordingly, a Tilak ceremony was held on September 29, 1987 to install him as the Head of the Mission.
According to orders of Huzur Mahraz Darshan Das Ji the mission’s name was to be changed in the near future. Accordingly Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji established ‘Satguru Darshan Dham’ on 3rd November, 1997 in order to propagate the name of Satguru Mahraz Darshan Das Ji and the Das Dharam founded by Him. The mission is conducting the spiritual activities from its headquarters at:
Satguru Darshan Dham (Regd.)
Bus Stop Satguru Darshan Dham,
N.H.No: 1, G.T. Karnal Road, Alipur Block,
Alipur, New Delhi – 110036.
Under His spiritual guidance ‘Satguru Darshan Dham’ has become a Beacon of eternal bliss by way of spreading the message of kindness, universal brotherhood & world peace. The main objective of Dham is to spread the message of Das Dharma or Manav Dharma by way of rendering selfless service to humanity through its various spiritual and social welfare programmes.
Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji
Satguru Darshan Dham is keeping religious and social activities for:
• Spiritual progress and leading one’s soul to salvation Mahraz Ji give, “naam” (the masters word). Naam simran strengthens our soul and gives internal peace.
• Programmes of spiritual discourses and kirtan (singing hymns in god’s praise) are arranged everyday in different Satsang Bhawans.
• Men and women are given equal rights to serve the mankind.
• Marriages without dowry are arranged.
• Holding blood donation camps for needy patients.
• Free health check-up camps and distribution of medicines to the poor people.
• Free books, uniforms and financial help are provided to poor children.
• Distribution of sewing machines to help the poor women and widows in earning their livelihood.
• Distribution of shawls and blankets to the poor/needy people in the winter season.
• Helping people in respect of food, food items, cloth, medicines, tents and financial help at the time of natural calamity/disaster.
• Langar (Free food for all) at Satsang Bhawans when congregations are held.
Apart from this and above all, Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji and all Babajis, bless people with divine power and lessen the load of their miseries.